Monday, March 22, 2010

HIgh as a kite.

I had a really great session with a regular client yesterday. He’s a young guy who’s really into being a horny slut slave. He’s a cheeky little shit who loves to provoke me, but at some point he switches into slut mode and does whatever I say. He loves having his face slapped, spat on and getting covered in my piss. It’s quite hot and horny.

Last time I saw him I introduced some discipline in the hopes that it would become a regular part of our sessions. If I’m going to see someone on a regular basis I want to be able to do things I enjoy as well as what they are into, or it’s just not fun. I’d given him a few cane strokes and hoped that he would come back and ask for more. He did.

He had a role play worked out and asked for more of the discipline as well as his usual session. I really pushed him this time. I was encouraged by how well he was taking it, deep breathing and focusing the pain. So I just pushed him until I could see he’d reached his limit. I introduced some hot wax, pouring it on his cock and balls. He really loved it and I did some more later in the session too.

By the end of the session he was high as a kite. It took him quite some time to come back to reality and I was really happy that I could take him there. Great sessions like that really encourage me to try and give that to all my clients, and they teach me a lot about taking the client on a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment