Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello again!

I am very slack I know! *Bends over for spanking*

For those that don’t follow my personal blog things have been more than hectic of late. I’ve barely had time or energy to blog. I’ve left you all to your own devices for far too long so it’s time for an update.
In the last post I spoke about my chastity slave. He’s still going well. We’ve gotten him to 30 days of chastity twice now, and I’m thinking it’s time for me to push him even further. Most likely I will not allow him to cum the next session and perhaps allow him relief the following session after that.

I have been training him to take discipline and last session he received a mild caning. He did very well actually and even asked for a few more strokes. He also brought in a new toy for us to play with a Corona electrical sound, but unfortunately he didn’t have the appropriate attachments to get it working. He’s advised me he has recently purchase the right attachments and a cock base stimulator to use in tandem. I’ve only just started doing electro stim so it’s all new to me. I seem to chicken out way before the slaves do, which is because I hate electricity myself and just can’t work out how far to go, something that I guess will come with practice.

I got a rather interesting email from a chap the other day who seems to be one of those who believe females are the superior gender. Now this is completely fine and he made out how much he thought I was beautiful and wanted to worship me but he had a dilemma. He had come across my submissive profile and couldn’t tell if I was a REAL domme. He basically wanted me to convince him that I was the real deal and that he should submit to me. I actually got quite offended and told him he should learn more respect. I mean to even question a domme’s dominance is the highest form of disrespect in my opinion. I also pointed out that having not met the man how would I know if I wanted him to submit to me anyway. What a buffoon! I told him we would have to have a session to decide such things and I haven’t heard from him since. Just a wanker! As soon as you mention money they run a mile. Even if I was considering taking a personal slave I would at least have to have a few paid sessions so I knew they were serious and to test if the suited my needs. I don’t think that’s much to ask.


More to come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment