Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Milestone

I’ve come to a decision about my dilemma. I’ve decide to keep doing sub, but I won’t be doing full service (sex) or heavy discipline. Master and I talked about it and we both felt a lot more comfortable with these boundaries.

I’ve been off for a week, so no interesting sessions of late.


One funny thing happened in a session a couple of weeks ago. I guess you could call it a milestone of sorts. The client is a fellow who enjoys body fluids and odours. He loves spit, piss, snot, ear wax, smelly armpits and socks. At the beginning of the session he asked me to fart in his face. I told him that I would think about it. Of course inside I was thinking “No way!” How could I think of doing such a thing, I was embarrassed just thinking about it. I haven’t done brown showers yet at work; mostly because I’m too shy to do a shit in front of anyone.

So I continue the session and all of a sudden I need to fart. So I’m trying to figure out if I have the guts to fart in front of this guy. After a couple of seconds thought I just grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face in my ass. I let rip the loudest fart in history, right in this guys face. I think I probably went red as I stalked away from him, away from the scene of the crime. The amazing thing is he followed me. He scampered behind me, sniffing, pushing his face into my ass. Seriously! He sucked up the odour of my fart like it was the sweetest perfume.

I of course had to tell the other Mistresses I had done my first fart on a client. They laughed and congratulated me on my milestone. Not quite ready for a brown shower yet. Maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment