Monday, September 7, 2009

Trampling

I had an encounter with a true slave today. It’s a very rare occurrence. Many men come through our establishment talking about how they want to be slaves, how submissive they are. What they are is bottoms, and to quote another mistress I work with, “We are service tops”. Most clients want this and want that, and that is fine as they are paying for it. But a true slave, although having some desires, finds most joy just following mistress’s orders.

So the slave comes in and requests a trampling session with me. I have done a little of it, but I wasn’t fully prepared for the level of trampling this slave was accustomed to. Over the course of an hour I became educated on how to walk all over this man, and I mean all over. I know enough safety-wise to know what one shouldn’t do to the body. If the slave is lying on their stomach, you can stand on their sacrum and over pretty much all the body, but you must avoid the kidneys. If the slave is on their back, it’s best to avoid the belly and internal organs. Now having said that, all the rules went out the window. I was of course apprehensive, but with some coaxing I managed to gain more confidence and walk all over the slave. I could stand on his stomach with both feet, and he would then pump his stomach so I would rise up and down. I even got confident enough to jump on his stomach, although fairly lightly compared to what he wanted. Another thing that spun me out was standing on this guy’s head. Now all of this was done in bare feet, as that was his preference. Once confident I stood with both feet on his skull, with his head turned to the side. I also used one foot on his neck to cut off his air way.

Even writing this is freaking me out. It really took a lot to be able to do these things I knew could be very dangerous. The interesting part was he was teaching me his limits. During the session I got him to tell me how he got interested in trampling, and so he told me his story.

When he was younger he always loved women’s feet. He finally got up the courage to approach a woman and ask her to walk all over him. Now of course the woman freaked out and called the police, saying he had exposed himself. He was arrested and interrogated without a lawyer for 4 hours. He was young and “stupid” and thought if he confessed it would be better for him. After many years he finally discovered the BDSM scene and found professional mistresses who would walk over him with pleasure. He then found a regular mistress who was extremely sadistic. I would call myself sadistic, but I would never want to really hurt someone. I don’t believe anyone is that worthless that you can treat them however you want. His mistress thought differently. He regaled me with stories of his mistress jumping on him from heights, kicking him in the head to the point of passing out, and on one occasion even breaking his ribs.

Now you see why my gentle jumping was nothing for this guy. But he respected my hesitation and my boundaries. It’s not only the slave that has to trust the mistress but the mistress needs to trust herself. He was quite respectful and I really enjoyed the session, almost looking forward to him coming back.

Oh I almost forgot. The other interesting thing was he told me about his fetish is that he doesn’t enjoy regular sex. He said he’s tried intercourse a few times but has never really enjoyed it. And yet he explained when I was standing on his head he was having an internal orgasm. Quite an amazing, real-life, foot fetish slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment