Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Ball Kicking

I met the client in the waiting room. He had emailed me earlier explaining what he was into with hopes for mutual interests. He noted things like ball kicking, nipple torture, punching and general rough body play. I sat down and we began talking. He was a nice gentleman and we seemed to have an immediate rapport. All of a sudden we hear an almighty scream. A man was yelling fearfully at the top of his lungs. The client and I look at each other a gasp. We tried to ignore it and kept talking, but the screams continued as well as thumping on the floor. I imagined some poor slave being dragged along the floor by his balls. At this point I had to say something. I explained to him that there was obviously a session going on upstairs and then added that it was a ball kicking session. We both had a little laugh at the fact that one of this guy’s major turn-ons was ball kicking. But the look on his face was absolute horror. He told me it was the worst he’s ever heard in the house before, and it was for me too. This guy obviously wasn’t as hardcore as he thought he was.



I began light, gauging my swing and his reaction. I had to get used to kicking him while he stood. Most of the ball kicking I’ve done has been while the slave was lying down. The kicking became more intense, interspersed with squashing his cock and balls with my foot. The slave was a real masochist. Each time the blow was extreme he would whimper and become weak at the knees. It really turned me on. That’s when you know you are a sadist, when you get a tingle between your legs from watching someone in pain. I placed clothes pegs all over his balls (a personal favourite), and stood back to view the scene. I’d wanted to step up the pain level so I grabbed a crop and began to swat at the pegs. Now when you do this to a nipple the peg tends to fly off with of course some pain, but comes of quite easily. The pegs on the scrotum were a bit more vicious. The skin is a lot thinner and becomes paper thin once it’s been in the peg for a while. This meant that I had to hit the peg harder and sometimes more than once to get it to come off. He loved it, and so did I. The interesting part came when I walked over and gave him another knee in the balls. When I drew my knee back there was blood on my stockings. I had a momentary freak out but didn’t want to panic the client so tried to clean it up as fast as I could. I’d torn his scrotum with the pegs in two separate places. Oh my!

We continued the session and once we were done we had a little chat about how it went. He mentioned that what I’d done was light. I was a little taken aback as it was the hardest I’d administered CBT. We agreed though that it does take some time to get to know someone’s limits. Also I’m still learning. It was a really great session. I learned a lot and he was a client that I’d definitely like to see again. Let’s hope he liked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment