Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Wrestler

I did my first erotic wrestling session yesterday, and it was very interesting. The client had come to see another Mistress who couldn’t make the session. So I met him, and he briefly explained that he wanted a playful, erotic wrestle. After asking him how he wanted the session to finish (handjob etc) he just said, “It’ll just happen”. I had images of the guy’s cock randomly exploding mid-wrestle. The actual event was a little more bizarre.

After donning a ridiculous but requested Lycra wrestling outfit I entered the room to find the client ‘limbering up’. I suppressed a snicker as he did his stretches. He then asked me to remove my stockings. Shock horror! I was due for a wax and thought I could cover it up with opaque tights. Damn it!

I asked the client to lead the way as I hadn’t done this type of session and I didn’t know how to begin. So we got down on the wrestling mat and he began to show me a few classic wrestling moves, of course with an erotic edge. For example he got me to use my legs in a scissor hold around his neck, with the end result: his head in my crotch. Or when I would pin him while he was on his back I would use my knees to hold down his shoulders, and again my crotch would be in his face. And that’s how the session went. He showed me a few holds, I would work my way out of them and then pin him for a while. It was a lot more fun than I had expected.

At one point the client said to me, “You don’t shave your legs?”

“No, I wax actually. I’m just due for a visit.”

“Oh, I really like them this way”, he said as he stroked them.

Fucking hell! Not in a million years would I have thought I’d get a client that actually enjoyed me being ungroomed. I couldn’t believe it. He made my day.

Throughout the session he kept his t-shirt on. He had a little pair of shorts and undies which encased his constant erection. Towards the end of the session he got me to do the scissor lock on his head whilst he squirmed around. He pretended to try and get out of the hold by twisting from his back to his stomach, which in effect allowed him to rub his cock on the mat. I then realised this was the way he was going to get off. And that’s what he did. With his direction I increased the pressure on his head and neck and locked his arm tightly behind his back. I was in fact giving him a form of breath play when my thigh flesh began to cover his mouth. Within a few minutes he climaxed, which he signalled by ‘tapping out’.


I think sometimes the specific fetish sessions can be the most interesting. The clients have a very clear idea of what gets them off and if you can tap into that then you can give them a really good session.

No comments:

Post a Comment