Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ball kicking and CBT.

I was a little apprehensive the first time I was requested to kick a client in the balls. Now I can be very sadistic but I hadn’t had any prior experience and really don’t want to permanently damage someone (especially in that area). I mentioned my inexperience to the client and he was happy for me to practice on him.

The client had a boot fetish, so I wore my knee length black stiletto boots. I placed him on the slab and proceeded to trample his cock and balls with my boot. *evil grin*

I began to kick him in the balls, gauging his reactions to see if I could go harder. He really enjoyed it and this gave me more confidence to kick harder. It was quite empowering. I was gaining my confidence in something new as well as being able to do something that I could not do in normal life. I mean kicking a guy in the balls is an obvious no-no; it’s the kind of thing you do to get away from a mugger or rapist. To get paid to do it is just weird, but enjoyable.

We finished the session with me kicking him ‘hard’ in the balls while he wanked himself to climax. The harder I kicked the more he loved it.

I’ve had another 2 clients with similar tastes since then and I’ve found I really look forward to it. I’m really getting into being vicious to men’s genitals. Sometimes I kind of channel my aggression through the act, if I’m angry at a particular guy I imagine him there instead of the client. I always keep an eye on them to check I’m not going too hard, as they are paying me after all.

The last guy actually had more of a fetish for having the cock kicked instead of the balls. I felt I could go harder on the cock without damaging it and this was also very enjoyable.

I also like to use a small whip or crop on the cock and balls; I usually have quite a grin on my face as I’m doing it. Another first was pouring hot wax on a clients balls. I was very tentative about this and had only mentioned it to scare him. I had been pouring it on his nipples earlier in the session and he really go into it. So when he said yes to the balls I was a little afraid, but as soon as the first drops hit his sack he writhed around in that pain ecstasy and I knew I could continue. Again I gained confidence and experience and found myself loving the experience.

It’s funny to think this little sub who loves to worship a man’s cock and balls could also enjoy torturing the fuck out of them. I think it comes down to who I’m with and what space I’m in. A dom I play with (Mark) knows what I do for work and is always making jokes about me turning on him, but I try to explain I could never do that. When I am with a dom I have no desire to top, submissive is my most natural state. It’s only with a male that is submitting and wanting these things that my sadistic domme side comes out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment