Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Doctor.

Medical Fantasy (switch).

The man was quite old, but carried and used a sophisticated PDA/mobile device. He took a call while he was lying down, cock and balls tied up, me re-gloving to finger his anus more. It sounded like business and he also mentioned he was jetlagged, so I assumed he’s not retired.

He poked and prodded my body, in a manner that was truly reminiscent of being in a doctor’s office; it was a medical fantasy after all. The strange thing was I think he may actually be or have been a doctor. His hands although shaky from age were so sure of the human body. He manipulated my flesh like no other man I have known, not that I particularly enjoyed it but I was definitely curious about his talents. By talents I mean the fact that he bought me to shuddering orgasm four times with only the simplest of movements. There was no wild jabbing or fisting, just a finger here, some pressure there and BAM, I was high as a kite. Now coming for me is easy, that’s not the strange part about this story. What did feel strange was the fact that a man in his late 60’s was giving me some very intense pleasure. Cognitive dissidence I think you could say. I could close my eyes and imagine it was someone else (a handy and much used trick of the trade), but then I would open my eyes and realise who was giving me these amazing orgasms and my brain just couldn’t compute. To put it best my body was responding to the physical stimuli but my mind was not responding to the visual counterpart.

Perhaps he was playing out a part of himself he couldn’t in real life (don’t they all). Better off with me than molesting some poor patient like so many others do. We are sexual practitioners/healers/therapists.

He used a speculum on me, which was interesting in sensation, but not particularly erotic. The room was ill-equipped so he used a rather bulky yellow torch (hilarious I know) to inspect inside instead of the stock-standard lamp. His thing is inspecting the vagina after I’ve orgasmed to see the cum inside me. Apparently there was a lot. Still spins me out what people are into.

When the session switched I played with his ass a little, whipped his cock and jacked him off. He lost his erection just as he was going to cum, which was strange considering his raging boner the rest of the session. I got it back just enough for him to spurt. He looked at his watch and said “On time, almost to the minute”. Talk about clinical.

No comments:

Post a Comment