Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bad Session

I had my first bad session today. By bad I mean one you don’t enjoy. A session you come out of afterwards and don’t feel happy; satisfied. I think the main problem was that the client was a bit simple. I didn’t realise this properly until we were in the session. I went along with it and tried to give him a good session. But when it was finished I felt kind of strange. He was obviously capable enough to come in and ask for the session he wanted, and yet he had a very simple way of talking and responding throughout the session. I felt almost like I was taking advantage of him, like he couldn’t make decisions for himself and yet I know that’s not true. It’s just how I felt.

He just kind of did what he wanted and I felt completely out of control. Every minute felt like hours. Then there was the mess. Urrgghhh. I’d rather not go into it, but it just didn’t help the situation. I was so glad when it was over. I don’t want to feel like that. I want to enjoy my sessions.

Afterwards I spoke to the other Mistresses who were supportive and explained that sometimes you do have a bad session. I hope it doesn’t happen too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment