Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frustrated Geography Teacher

Just finished a sub session with a self-proclaimed “frustrated geography teacher”. His session consists of him as Headmaster and me as naughty school girl. He was very specific about the detail, thoroughly explaining how the session would unfold, even a page of suggestions for how I was to play the character.

He would give me a series of tests, spelling and geography, with of course punishment for wrong answers and more punishment to learn the correct answers. The amount of detail this man had was scary. Everything had my name on it, including a hand written letter I was to give him at the beginning of the scene. There were the test pages he obviously kept, dated for future reference and probably wank material.

I was tested, punished, undressed, tested and punished more. He spanked me, used a leather strap, hair brush and cane.

I could have enjoyed the session, and it wasn’t bad, but this guy seriously underpays. He’s a regular client and he has a standard price he pays, which I was told but I wasn’t told the actual price. So I had an idea in mind of how much the session should be going on his email and a phone conversation. This morning I met him and he went through all the things he wanted to do, which was fine. Then I found out the price he pays. What he gets and what he pays for just doesn’t match up. He pays for a ‘medium’ sub session but wants to use a hair brush and a cane which are ‘heavy’ instruments. So in some way I felt trapped. I was told to just keep him to the level that he paid for but how can you do that when his pricing is screwed to start with.

So in the session I had to ‘Mercy’ a few times. He was surprised at first considering I can take ‘heavy’. But he was respectful and took it a bit lighter. When it came to the caning it just seemed to hurt so much more than usual. He kind of made me feel bad that I couldn’t take it, as I had told him my last session was a ‘heavy’ caning. The thing with the last guy was that he had a presence that made me completely submissive. I wanted to take as much as I could for him, and he was paying well. But it comes down to respect. I didn’t respect this guy, not only because of his repressed desire to beat on his students but also that he wasn’t willing to pay for the experience. I sound like I’m all about the money, I’m not. I just want to be compensated for my effort and the fact that I now have stripes on my ass.

I couldn’t enjoy the session because I couldn’t let go. I couldn’t let go because I had to keep him at a certain level of discipline.

In the end he really enjoyed the session. At one point he said, “I really enjoyed the crying, that was good acting” I replied, “It wasn’t acting”. And it wasn’t. I was actually crying. He made me do star jumps naked. You may laugh, but it’s very humiliating.

Anyway I’m just having a vent. It wasn’t that bad, but there is no way I’m doing the same session for the same price. If he wants me again he can pay the right price.

No comments:

Post a Comment