Monday, May 18, 2009

Public Humiliation and the Head Cage

I had an enjoyable Mistress session today so I thought I’d tell you about it.

The client was into public humiliation and had a particular interest in the head cage that stands in The House’s hallway.

Once he was ready I arrive at the room to find the door still slightly ajar, while he is naked in slave position on the floor. I immediately gave him shit about leaving the door open, teasing him that he secretly wanted someone to walk in on him.

I tied his cock and balls up and made him stand facing the door with his hands on his head. I needed to get a few things so before I went I left the door ajar so anyone that passed through the corridor could see him. It really didn’t matter if any one did, the turn on for this man was the possibility.

When I returned with the items I needed he was rock hard, seems my little plan had worked. I placed a leather hood over his head and held up the sign I had made for him to read.

The sign said:

I’m a SLUT
MOLEST ME AT WILL
SLAP MY COCK – I DESERVE IT

I tied the sign around his neck and then led him into the hallway. Once in position I placed a blindfold over the hood and positioned the cage over his head, locking it in place. I had asked another Mistress to help me with the cage, and she then stayed to help me humiliate him. We slapped his cock, played with his nipples and called him various names. After a little while I decided we should leave him to think about his position. Some of the Mistresses passed by him while I was gone and gave him a cock slap or two. Even other clients passed him by on their way around the house. The receptionist passed by many times on her errands and he mentioned to me after the session that it felt like 20 people had gone by, which definitely was a bonus for him.
I was so chuffed with my handiwork, I love signage like that. I really wanted to take a picture of him for myself to keep but I knew that would be unprofessional without his prior permission, but it did give me an idea.

When I went back up to check on him I quietly approached and said nothing. I began to fondle him without talking; I wanted him to be unsure of who was playing with him so openly. Then another Mistress came by and we had a good laugh at him together. Once she had gone I put my plan into action. I leaned in close to him and told him I had a camera. He stiffened, but then said “Yes Mistress”. “I’m going to take pictures of you like this and post them on our website.” He paused again then replied, “Yes Mistress”. I was shocked. I had only said it to scare him, but he seemed to really want it. I didn’t want to interrupt the scene by getting his direct consent, but I kept it in mind for next time.

Eventually I led him back to the room and placed him in the sling. The rest of session just consisted of more nipple and cock and ball torture. I played a lot with a pinwheel while he was still blindfold and he responded to that very well. So I continued to use it while rubbing his cock. Right at the end his cock and balls were so engorged with blood that the pinwheel made a slight hole in his scrotum. It began to bleed, but only a little. Once he came I cleaned up the blood and everything was fine.

Overall it was a really good session. The client was responsive and I really enjoyed the public humiliation aspect of the session. I’m feeling more confident in front of other Mistresses as well as with the clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment